"The objective of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape and find oneself in the lines of the madmen." - Marcus Aurelius

3/27/11

Cat. I'm a kitty-cat! And I dance, dance, dance...


I made removable (zippable?) covers for my proposed floor cushions tonight. The first one turned out a little loose. It may get fixed, but I can't be bothered right now since it functions and whatnot. The second, though, is BEAUTIFUL and TIGHT, and just generally awesome. And for those of you who just can't get enough, here's a close-up of my ungodly, eye-bleeding cat fabric:
The colors are way more vibrant irl. It looks like it belongs in a circus tent, or at the very least a color blind nursery. Isn't is just lovely? :D

1 comment:

  1. Those are FANTASTIC! Not sure if this is odd (and I guess I wouldn't care one way or the other.. LOL!), but I would love a whole couch covered with that stuff! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete