"The objective of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape and find oneself in the lines of the madmen." - Marcus Aurelius

8/1/11

Let them eat mini-cakes!

So I have this thing where I assume everyone intrinsically knows what's going on in my life, because I forget that everyone can't read my mind. It is a personal failing, and I am dealing with it. BUT SERIOUSLY, WORLD: MIND-READING. GET WITH THE PROGRAM. ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT.

Since I last left a post in March, many things have happened, each to be explained in a post. Firstly, cupcakes.

These were the first of many. We have chocolate cupcakes filled with caramel, unfortunately featured without a picture of their dulce de leche icing. Guys, seriously. My mother is a genius, and those cupcakes were godly. Then, there were vanilla cupcakes filled with lemon curd and topped in coconut. I can't remember the icing.
But it was delicious. MY personal favorite were the cupcakes mom and I made for Salmon's birthday, which were Baileys cupcakes. I want you to guess what was in it. No, seriously. Because there was Baileys in the chocolate-based cupcake, and the icing. With sprinkles, of course. It's like, my go-to cupcake now. Plus, it ensures I always have some Baileys on hand :3

But yes. Cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment