"The objective of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape and find oneself in the lines of the madmen." - Marcus Aurelius

8/1/11

D*Con Menu

Dragon*Con is a month away. So here's the set list:
There is, of course, going to be Adelaide from HiNABN. I remade my hoodie out of plain cotton (think the material dress shirts are made of), so that I won't die in the heat. I may have accidentally used white thread on the pockets. We'll see if I can cover up that particular boo-boo before it makes its appearance.

Then, there's Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time. I'll be in her outfit from the Nightosphere episode, and guys. I can play the Fries Song. I'd take a functioning guitar, but I'd rather make a prop to match the outfit, so. But there still may be a recording on Youtube in my future. Just for the giggles.
Salmon's going to be the Princess Bubblegum to my Marceline, so look out for us!
Then there's my Steampunk Medic, who's design is getting a re-haul and some pants. Can I vote a hell yes to the pants? Because I am. She's also getting a gun.

And then there's my SUPER SEKKRET cosplay, which coordinates with Salmon's, cos we're dorks like that, that I'm not allowed to post in-progress shots of it or drop hints or ANYTHING, REALLY. It's all very pouty-face, because this is the outfit that's taken the most work, and I am seriously proud of all that work! The only problem I've run into so far is the wig. Lord, don't even get me started. It also appears that I have too much hair. It won't all fit under the wig. I'm going to assume it's just a smaller wig than I normally get, because I do have problems with my other wigs, but not like this. I wish I was kidding. I'm like "OBVIOUSLY the solution is to chop off my hair!" but I have been working really hard to grow it out an be healthy and stuff, so no. I am not giving up on long hair just yet. But I may have to give up on wigs. It's sad, really.

ANYWAY, that's what's on the menu for D*Con. Can't wait to get back to Atlanta and see everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment