"The objective of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape and find oneself in the lines of the madmen." - Marcus Aurelius

3/26/11

Covered in Bees

So I do actually do things other than sewing. Point in case: bees.
This, darlings, is my dorm door. Why bees, you ask? Well, St. Valentine is the patron saint of beekeepers! So these were made and put up the week before Valentine's Day, and stayed there until I returned from Spring Break, which is when one of the guys from next door refused to take my bees because he "lives in a man dorm, and you can't just put bees in there! [They're] guys!" So I made a short beeline to their door, and then covered their door with bees and a sign that said "I like my women like I like my coffee: COVERED IN BEES," which is an Eddie Izzard quote, btw. About a week later, we decide to use the bees to make a beeline that stretches all the way down the hall. And guys, there are enough bees to go all the way down the hall with, at most, 2 feet between each other. Maybe. So now I walk down the hall, and they've been moved by the other residents into sexual positions, and it all makes me very, very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment