"The objective of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape and find oneself in the lines of the madmen." - Marcus Aurelius

3/27/11

Rainbows EVERYWHERE

So, we all know I make rainbow cuppycakes. But do you know what else can be made into/out of rainbows? Cheesecake.
That's right, you heard me.

It was so beautiful, I cried. Ask Salmon; she was there. I actually made it for her, upon her request. I am a terrible enabler >:3

Also, no, you don't get the recipe. There are others out there. This one is my mom's, so shoo!

3 comments:

  1. That is a FABULOUS cheesecake! Wow. I.love.it. (and I'm really not stalking you.. your posts have the most lovely titles and pics.. so .. yeah. it's your fault I'm not leaving.. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please don't leave! Thank you so much for commenting. I almost had a heart attack when I saw someone had commented and I hadn't been on my blog since early September. I didn't want you to think I'd snubbed you or something, and lo! You only commented yesterday. I may have developed magic powers in my absence.

      Delete
  2. LOL! I'm not leaving.. in fact, I'm totally watching your Penelope Coat project! It's going to be LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete