"The objective of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape and find oneself in the lines of the madmen." - Marcus Aurelius

3/6/12

WANTED & what I've been up to

PERSONAL POCKET-SIZED PHOTOGRAPHER

Because I never get any pictures of me in the stuff I sew. I'll take a crap shot of the Penelope Coat when I wake up, I guess. It's better than nothing. Now, the most important news!

This last week was Spring Break for me, and I used it to sleep and sew. What did I sew, you ask?
  • 2 long-sleeve blouses
  • 1 apron jumper skirt (inspired by Victorian Maiden, but no pleats cos I'm lame)
  • 1 short sleeve dress, which may or may not require a shirt since I accidentally the neck opening too big
  • 1 long sleeve black bolero jacket
 And I recently fixed the zipper on my empire-waist lolita skirt, so really, I'm just rolling in the endorphins from being awesome right now. Got some ideas for some of this fabric I inherited from various sources that's just been sitting around, waiting for me to use it. Man, it's like I was bit by the fashion, creativity, and get-stuff-done bugs all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment